Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Nashville?
There's a popular perception that putting signage from a home security company by your home’s entrance is the only thing required to ward off criminals. Essentially, an intruder will see the small blue octagon and move on. Therefore, would it make sense to just have a home security sign in Nashville and forget about an actual home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t needed, just get a home security sign in Nashville. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Nashville not the actual home security system.
While there is a benefit to showing off a yard sign from respected residential security experts like ADT®, it’s not all you need to dissuade every intruder. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with a range of additional security components. It seems like much less of a gamble than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Nashville.
Back-Up Your Nashville Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to depend on them as your lone security measure. Instead, you should try implementing all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be recorded by surveillance as it can be critical evidence in a legal matter. You should install an outdoor camera system that covers typical access points including front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: Most invaders will enter via doors or windows, so those should be protected by glass break and motion detectors. If a sensor is activated, your system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s a fact that numerous invasions occur in broad daylight when residents are at the office, you should also defend against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability installed next to your windows, doors, and garage will immediately highlight questionable activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will notify you whenever a person attempts to unlock or open your door. A video doorbell enhances your protection by giving you real-time footage. These popular tools both can be managed through your smartphone security application.
● Smart lighting: A great home automation tool, smart lights may be put on a schedule or turned on right from your smartphone. They are intended to make it seem like you are present and effectively discourage burglars.
Get Started On Your Complete Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Nashville when you are able to install an integrated home security system? Dial (615) 257-7896 or complete the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You can choose from a range of plans at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your home’s protection to your needs.