A Professionally Monitored Nashville Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that can cause serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Nashville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor notifies you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Nashville?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to see that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Nashville flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're away from home. When your Nashville flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Nashville Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when maintenance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Nashville flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your phone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Just call (615) 257-7896 today or fill out our form for your free quote.