What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Nashville?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You install a microphone-type device in close proximity to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, many monitors now offer high-definition video feeds and two-direction communications. You may even link some monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to roam all over the house. The leading baby monitors in Nashville are so elaborate that they resemble indoor security cameras in both functionality and cost.
Would you replace your baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Since baby monitors and indoor security cameras have comparable functionality, you will find numerous residents in Nashville integrating their baby's room to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- especially if you have to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go into the room to soothe your newborn back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be the only requirement to keep them sleeping.
● Motion sensors: While it’s an option to have your surveillance system function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your attention might diminish over time. Conversely, if your security camera detects unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a text alert to your smartphone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb out of the crib or if a pet wanders into the room.
● Video recordings: Most baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to deliver a short segment to grandparents to show them what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of having to lug a separate device around, you may now watch from a simple smartphone app. You could even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have a date night.